- Lightweight and Waterproof: The lightweight, self-insulating CR flex-foam boots provide a snug fit to keep out cold temperatures and keep workers' feet warm. The upper is treated with a waterproof process.
- Breathable: Breathable lining wicks away moisture and sweat, allowing air to circulate throughout the boot while repelling water/
- Long Service Life: The outdoor environment is full of weak acid and weak alkali, which will greatly damage the upper. This boots adopts a special coating formula to prolong the service life of the shoes.
- Thermal Performance: Heat-resistant insulation prevents radiated body heat from escaping, and returns up to 90% of your body's warmth. Comfort rated: -4°F/-20°C to 50°F/ 10°C.
- For a perfect fit, measure your feet and refer to the insole length and width provided in the size chart.
Traction: Best for Mud, Snow
Sole: Waterproof rubber outsole, 8mm EVA midsole, cushioning rubber
Footbed: Eco-friendly PU material and EVA provide support and comfort
Shaft: Nylon, 6mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene and 2mm breathable lining
Weight: 3.52-4.96 lbs per pair
Estimated boot height: 15-16 inch
Estimated calf circumference: 14.38-18.12 inch
Comfort Range: -10°F to 60°F